Thursday 2 June 2011

UPDATE

I've been a very busy boy, and as deadline are looming it's about time I posted a little update to show where I am at.

I am still working on the Animations for the Raven Project, and working on compositing all my shots together piece by piece. A lot of what i'm doing currently consists of colour correction and positioning in After Effects. Here is a sneak preview of the Introduction so Far.


I kept the sound on, so you can gauge how much is left to do, and after showing sophie I have some more tweaks to make to this part of the intro. We want to see if we can perhaps make it seem faster by having the building pop up before moving, like a book. We also want to experiment more with the way the portrait falls.

I am still working on finding a copy of camtasia as I want to post process shots of how I composite the shots. I also want to use it to perhaps show some processes in toon boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment